10 Nov The “HEART” in Panama – Holistic EcoAdventure Retreat in the Tropics
Join us for this 5 day, 4 night retreat near the Village of Boquete in the mountains of western Panama. We’ll celebrate in the shadow of the Baru Volcano, an incredible setting to refresh the body, mind, and spirit.
An engaging and eclectic cosmopolitan community has spring up in western Panama, centered on the healthy living and wonderful climate around Boquete. With the warm water and white-sand beaches of the Pacific within an easy excursion, and fantastic cloud forest hiking just out the door, the location offers a perfect setting for a healthy escape.
- There will be one to two sessions of yoga a day, interspersed around a wide variety of physical and cultural adventures, including:
- A nighttime hike up Baru volcano to make it in time for sunrise – see both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans at the same time!
- Mountain biking through the cloud forest.
- Learn how coffee is made.
- MUCH MORE!!
- We’ll be staying at a small family lodge on the edge of a coffee plantation.
- Meals will be Panamanian “typico”, delicious, healthy, and hearty, and will accommodate vegetarians.
Check back soon for more details and a schedule for this retreat!!
If you are interested in this retreat, please let us know using the form below and we’ll make sure we contact you directly!
VO also can schedule a custom session of this retreat for your group of 4 to 15.
Send us a message. Ask us a question.